Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jessiman re-signed

The Rangers re-signed the 12th overall pick in the 2003 draft. Terms were not disclosed. The Rangers have been pretty dissappointed with Jessiman's progress throughout the years. In 166 career games with Hartford Jessiman has recorded only 32 goals and 42 assits totalling 74 points.
If Jessiman wants to play in the NHL, he is going to have to up his game, and have a hell of a training camp. Hopefully he can improve throughout training camp and throughout the coming season, and prove that he was worth 12th overaall pick. He was also chosen in front Dustin Brown, Zach Parise, Cory Perry, and Patrik Eaves, who have already proven themselves as good NHL players.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time post a link, dont essentially copy and paste what i said.

rangers111 said...

I posted my post before you. I just added at the end the good players that were drafted after him.

Anonymous said...

what about your piece on the khl. its my post abbreviated. im not trying to break your balls, but be original

rangers111 said...

I did get the one about KHL from you. I guess I just needed something. Sorry!